- Credibility based on integrity and trusting relationships is essential to achieving our mission as an organization.
- In Quality means the quality of service to our members, the quality of care our members deliver and the quality of life their residents and staffs enjoy.
- In enabling our members to deliver caring and compassionate service to their residents.
- In Empowering members through educated, unified, and cohesive leadership.
- In fostering our member's economic viability.
Our purpose is to make a positive difference in the lives of the elderly and disabled through unified advocacy for our membership.
The Idaho Health Care Association - Idaho Center for Assisted Living is the most influential association of care providers in Idaho. Its deep and diverse membership and reputation for quality across the care continuum make the Association the expert in personalized health care.
The Idaho Health Care Association - Idaho Center for Assisted Living is a member driven association whose mission is to provide the unified voice of our members for the betterment of the profession and the residents they serve. This is done through an engaged membership that drives quality, standard of care, and delivery of services to residents. We arm our membership with innovation, knowledge, tools for economic success, and the public policy to support their work; building our influence in Idaho and nationwide.
For more information concerning IHCA-ICAL, Facility and/or Associate memberships, or to find out more about being an exhibitor at IHCA-ICAL's next Convention & Trade Show or Workshop, contact IHCA-ICAL by phone or e-mail.
Open 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.