You can donate online from this page, or you can mail a check to the IHCA Foundation at 1524 W. Cayuse Creek Drive, Meridian, ID 83646.
We are so excited and proud to provide support and education to those who are caring for Idaho's most vulnerable populations.
2014 Student of Nursing Scholarship Cycle - Applications will be coming soon.
Download your application
2014 Fundraising Opportunities will be coming soon!
The Idaho Health Care Association Foundation (IHCAF) earned 501(c)(3) nonprofit status as recognized by the IRS in June, 2008.
Mission The Idaho Health Care Association Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing educational opportunities for individuals aspiring to work or currently working in Idaho care facilities.
The priority goals of IHCAF are:
Raise $10,000 during the 2013 calendar year.
- Hold fundraising events (raffles, silent auction, & golf tournament)
- Pursue public donations
- Partner with technical schools, universities, and colleges
Provide funds to pay for training for individuals working in Idaho care facilities and the community at large.
- Seek funding to pay for job skills training, education, and tools for employee retention and moving up the career ladder
Work to create a positive public perception for the long term care profession.
- Publicize work of the Foundation
- Hold educational sessions for professionals and public
- Promote a “how to” checklist for families to use when selecting an appropriate health care setting
- Partner with community organizations
Promote careers in long term care by awarding scholarships to those seeking employment in Assisted Living, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
- Award Delta Holloway Scholarship ($1,500)
- Award Dorothy Witmer Scholarship ($1,500)
- IHCA-ICAL Award Winners – hold drawing among winners to select the recipient of an all-expense paid trip to the AHCA|NCAL Annual Convention.